Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Workaholics Anonymous

So it seems I'll be taking some time off very soon whether I want to or not.

I didn't know you could actually have so much vacation time accrued that you can lose it if you don't use it. I'm not sure how much I can take off at one time but apparently 10 weeks is overkill if I ever chose to use it...I'm tempted to just have them cut me a check. January isn't exactly prime vacation time...

What to do, what to do.

Thank goodness this doesn't apply to other things like, say, my penis. I try to keep it maintained of course, but at least it doesn't stop working if you don't, uh, work it. Right? I may be gay but still like being a boy after all. Although if someone came to me and said you have to get laid or else you won't get to for another year, I'd probably oblige.

Peace,
Simon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh you need a good fucking. Just fuck baby.. just fuck.

Love you simon!

Anonymous said...

Just fuck baby? Hhmm... that sounds like fun. ;-) You could always come play at Disney World with yours truly... or take me on a cruise... or buy me some DVDs... or... or... or... spend some dad time with the monkeys.