Monday, January 23, 2006

From The Desk Of...

So it seems the marvelous mr. twentysomething has given me a chance at a meme. And this one involves pretty pictures so there we go. Does the desktop make the man? If so I've got a split personality disorder.

Hm. I've got a threesome of computers that I use equally every day. So it's only fair to show all three (er, or not fair...don't hate.) If computers have that same love/hate syndrome that we do with our lovers (although I've yet to have any firsthand knowledge of such things) does this make me a playa?

Machine No. 1 - aka "Zeus (Type-A Workorse)"

Don't be fooled by the amount of room on the surface. There's a folder on here that is threatening to burst if you sneeze the wrong way.

Machine No. 2 - aka "Jan Brady (Sensitive Middle Child)"

This is actually one snippet of a much larger picture. Maybe I'll finish it in time for next winter...

Machine No. 3 - aka "Johnny Appleseed (Slow-Ass Delivery Boy)"

This image was commisioned for a nifty banner for mr. ridiculous raw youth. This is also a more accurate representation of my real life desktop. Or should I just say my real life.

I don't tag. But feel free to play along and link to yours in the comments if you do. Started by mr. madlife and you can also see a whole lot more in one place courtesy of mr. stop touching my food.

Peace,
Simon

2 comments:

Flip said...

Hey Simon, thanks for showing us yours. Here's mine. Mobius Flip

Anonymous said...

Ooh, pretty. Do you take requests? :)