Monday, September 03, 2007

I've been trying to write about my day, everyday, each after the next, but it's hard to concentrate when my house is moaning at me like a beached whale. Plus before I can even get to the keyboard, I pass out in the smallish space left on my bed that is not occupied with...stuff. Mostly in numerous piles full of tiny bits that's hard to micromanage.

Double plus my computer has been completely taken over by cannibals, androids and virgin entrails.

I'm totally not kidding about this and it's totally not my fault.

I could tell you about the dream I had last night where my neighbors houses on either side of me vanished when I woke up in the morning. No grass or trash or evidence of any previous life, just paved concrete slabs. For some reason one was my dead grandparents house and I went an a rampage trying to dig though the chasm underneath the concrete to find everything stacked in a moist stinky pile. Then I decided to go to back to Canada to cohabitate with all the rainbow colored moose.

That might have just been the drool in my sleep talking though.

I can also tell you that the birthday crazy train has finally come to a screeching halt now that August is done with and everyone has stopped becoming older for now. Praise Jeebus.

So the days have been good, bad and inbetween. It promises to be the start of a jumpy week so maybe you'll hear about it, maybe not.

In the meantime, here's how my sister, as most native Floridians do, co-habitates with insects.

No comments: