Wednesday, September 12, 2007

12 of 12 ~ Sept. '07 Edition

I totally remembered what day it was today. Go me.

Meaning, the twelfth day of the month means twelve photos for you.


01. Clickety clickety clack go the keys in the morning email.


02. John has returned from Japan with treasures and stories galore.


03. Please Do Not Touch. That means you.


04. I'd wondered where my shadow wandered off to.


05. Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.


06. Mac+Cheese Dinner v2.0 (Lunch Edition).


07. Shhhhhhhh! Now recording...


08. Green Orange. Patience, my sweet.


09. Scheherazade is the only soundtrack to the sunset.


10. Stocking the monkey cupboards: Bananas. Bread. Peanut Butter.


11. A wind whistles a lonely tune through the empty Box. I think I saw a tumbleweed pass by.


12. In the end, two silly women Jenga it out on the television.

See whole bunch more and get in on the game at Chad Darnell's ongoing 12 of 12 project.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! :)

Poun said...

Gorgeous pic!!!
what camera do you use??

Anonymous said...

Great shots!! I love them!

Cully said...

I had no idea you did this too! Fun shots and captions, sort of reminds me of a day-in-the-life style children's book.

cb said...

Hey stud! like your pics--- when are you gonna make me a painting??

Lipp said...

Nice '12 pics.

Dogeared said...

That's a lovely sunset!

Helen (12 of 12er, "Dogeared" blog)