Friday, September 08, 2006

ÜberGomos

I love adding the German prefix über to things to make them wonderful. I use it too much.

Since I am not always the smartest little gomo, I used the Wikipedia to look up über to make sure I was using it correctly and whether or not it had the umlaut. And also to gather as many trivial facts as possible about it.

Under the slang section it says:

Its also a name for a friend that you think is sexy.

Therefore, proceed immediately to This Boy Elroy to hear me as a guest on der ÜberAdam's podcast, where we go on and on about all things that reveal we are actually 12 year old boys who have fooled everybody. Or have just fooled ourselves into thinking we've done so.



PS. I think this has made me regress several years. Is it only funny to me that Übermensch = "homo superior"?

1 comment:

cheapblueguitar said...

I have no idea what you two are talking about but I'm enjoying listening to it nonetheless. :-)